Oakland County Exposed Aggregate Service – Mazza Company Concrete (248) 625-3305
If you are in need of Oakland County Exposed Aggregate Service, please contact Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free quote. Click Here to Follow Us on Facebook or see some of our Oakland County exposed aggregate service projects here.
ADVANTAGES OF EXPOSED AGGREGATE FINISHES
Easy to maintain and naturally skid-resistant, exposed aggregate is an ideal decorative treatment for concrete driveways. Portland Cement Association
With an exposed aggregate finish, you can achieve spectacular effects at a reasonable cost because few additional materials (other than the decorative aggregate) and tools (beyond basic finishing tools) are required. Here are some other notable advantages of exposed aggregate finishes:
- The basic procedures are simple enough for experienced finishers to master easily.
- The surface is rugged, nonskid, and resistant to heavy traffic and weather extremes.
- Many types and sizes of decorative aggregate are available to achieve unlimited color and texture variations.
- Exposed aggregate is highly versatile and contrasts beautifully with plain concrete or other decorative treatments such as stamping, stenciling, staining, and integral coloring.
- Little maintenance is required, other than sealing and occasional cleaning.
For top rated Oakland County Exposed Aggregate Service, please call Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free estimate.