Michigan Exposed Aggregate Patios – Mazza Company Concrete
If you are searching for Michigan Exposed Aggregate Patios, please contact Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free estimate. Click here to see photos of our work or Follow Us on Facebook!
In the recent years, exposed aggregate concrete has become everyone’s favorite and is a big household name today! This exposed aggregate concrete is a decorative form of surface concrete. It is used in sidewalks, driveways and patios. It looks so unique and extraordinary because of the presence of stone, pebbles and sand. And to bring out the various designs and effects or patterns, the finishing of exposed aggregate concrete is done by stripping the surface or by seeding.
You can achieve a decorative driveway, sidewalk or patio by using the exposed aggregate concrete. Therefore, in order to get a spectacular look at reasonable cost, exposed aggregate concrete is the way to go!
There are various benefits also that come with the installation of exposed aggregate concrete.
#1. Highly customizeable
- You can add various materials, create unique designs, modify them to form new patterns and get bold or subtle effect according to your taste and preference.
- With a wide range of texture and an array of colors to choose from you can be free to choose them at your will and create something new and beautiful.
#2. Complements designs
The best thing about these exposed aggregate concretes is that they are highly versatile.
- They can easily blend in with almost any design. They can be also pulled off with a house that has natural stones.
- The colors can be as subtle and as bold as you want. You can go ahead and add almost any material like quartz, granite, limestone or basalt that would enhance your home even more.
#3. High durability
- Since this decorative process has the structural integrity of concretes it is highly durable and sturdy.
- This will create a natural aggregate finish that will ensure not only the ability to withstand heavy traffic but also make it look beautiful.
- The material is able to sustain various elements like a heavy weight and other climatic or non-climatic conditions, without sinking or damaging the surface.
#4. Safe and resistance to traffic
- This is a very sturdy and a strong option to get your driveway, patio or sidewalks to be decorated in.
- They are made in such a way that they are able to withstand heavy traffic without causing any sinking or damage to the floor.
- This solid floor plan would be safe in all the conditions and resistant to traffic.
- Another big benefit is that this exposed aggregate concrete surface is slip-resistant. Because of this property, it is extremely safe for children and elderly both.
#5. Most practical solution
- Exposed aggregate concretes give you a more appealing, stylish and modern flooring that is sure to grab everyone’s attention!
- This is a material that will create a more natural looking pathway that basically needs less or no maintenance at all.
- It just needs regular cleaning of the installed concrete so that it is hygienic and clean.
- By installing these exposed aggregate concrete, you will be eliminating the formation and growth of any kind of weeds or moss altogether. Thus, it makes exposed a practical and beneficial choice for home owners.
Exposed aggregate concrete does not only have durability but also has a range of design possibilities that you can take full advantage of. Different colors and textures enable you to form your own unique design. Exposed aggregate concrete designs involve artful combinations of many materials like stones etc. to give you a design that is unique in its own way.
Although you will require a professional to help you carry out this process, it will be worth every penny. So, it is not only important that you get the best materials and best quality aggregates, but it is also important that you hire a professionally skilled contractor to turn your dream into a reality!
For gorgeous and customized Michigan Exposed Aggregate Patios, call Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free quote.