So you’ve decided to use stamped concrete as the flooring material of your outdoor surface. Even though stamped concrete is very durable, there are some things you can do to help prolong the integrity of it.
- On outdoor stamped concrete, avoid using deicing salts, especially during the first winter after the pavement is installed. Sealers for decorative concrete often fail in areas where deicing salts are applied or that receive drip-off from parked cars.
- If the stamped surface begins to dull or lose its sheen after time, recoating with sealer will usually restore the luster. Please give us a call and we can assist you in picking the right sealer.
- On stamped interior floors subject to lots of foot traffic, it’s especially important to maintain the sealed surface to prevent wear patterns. Application of a sacrificial floor wax or polish can provide extra protection by protecting the sealer from wear and serving as a shock absorber to scuffs, scratches and grime.
For more information about stamped concrete maintenance in Michigan, please contact Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 today!
Benefits of Indoor Concrete Flooring:
- Improves the overall effect of an architects design goals
- Little or no maintenance
- You can add carpet or wood over top of the concrete for further customization
- They hold up wonderfully in areas with an abundance of snow and or sand
- Unlike carpet, it’s great for allergies
If you would like more information about indoor concrete flooring services in Clarkston, MI, and surrounding areas, please contact Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 today!
Exposed aggregate concrete is the hottest building material used in construction today to transform patios, floors, entryways, pool decks, walks, courtyards, driveways, garage floors and more. Concrete is viewed as one of the most decorative elements added to residential building and custom luxury home construction with the advancements in concrete tools, stains and dyes, natural aggregates and stone along with synthetic aggregate additives all making exposed aggregate concrete the most versatile, durable and cost effect decorative material on the market.
If you would like a free estimate or more information about aggregate concrete in Clarkston, MI, and surrounding areas, call Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 today!
Are you looking to add beauty to the exterior of your home with a concrete walkway in Michigan? Would you like to work with a company that can design and install stamped concrete, exposed aggregate, or standard concrete walkways? Would you like a walkway that requires very little maintenance and can last 30 or more years before being replaced?
If you answered yes to these questions and would like a free estimate or more information about concrete walkways in Clarkston, MI, and surrounding areas, call Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 today!