It is important to maintain your new concrete surface in order to keep it looking great and to prevent possible damage. The following are some tips to help do so:
- Keep decorative concrete surfaces sealed
- Use only sand to melt snow (no dry ice or rock salt)
- Keep the plow or slow blower at least 1/2 inch above the surface
- Clean off petro-chemicals immediately
- Allow thinners to stand. Do not wipe off, allow thinner to evaporate.
- If proper expansion joints are installed, cracks may still occur.
If you would like a free estimate or more information about concrete maintenance in Waterford, MI, and surrounding areas, call Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 today!