Michigan Exposed Aggregate Patios – Mazza Company Concrete
If you are searching for Michigan Exposed Aggregate Patios, please contact Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free estimate. Click here to see photos of our work or Follow Us on Facebook!
In the recent years, exposed aggregate concrete has become everyone’s favorite and is a big household name today! This exposed aggregate concrete is a decorative form of surface concrete. It is used in sidewalks, driveways and patios. It looks so unique and extraordinary because of the presence of stone, pebbles and sand. And to bring out the various designs and effects or patterns, the finishing of exposed aggregate concrete is done by stripping the surface or by seeding.
You can achieve a decorative driveway, sidewalk or patio by using the exposed aggregate concrete. Therefore, in order to get a spectacular look at reasonable cost, exposed aggregate concrete is the way to go!
There are various benefits also that come with the installation of exposed aggregate concrete.
#1. Highly customizeable
- You can add various materials, create unique designs, modify them to form new patterns and get bold or subtle effect according to your taste and preference.
- With a wide range of texture and an array of colors to choose from you can be free to choose them at your will and create something new and beautiful.
#2. Complements designs
The best thing about these exposed aggregate concretes is that they are highly versatile.
- They can easily blend in with almost any design. They can be also pulled off with a house that has natural stones.
- The colors can be as subtle and as bold as you want. You can go ahead and add almost any material like quartz, granite, limestone or basalt that would enhance your home even more.
#3. High durability
- Since this decorative process has the structural integrity of concretes it is highly durable and sturdy.
- This will create a natural aggregate finish that will ensure not only the ability to withstand heavy traffic but also make it look beautiful.
- The material is able to sustain various elements like a heavy weight and other climatic or non-climatic conditions, without sinking or damaging the surface.
#4. Safe and resistance to traffic
- This is a very sturdy and a strong option to get your driveway, patio or sidewalks to be decorated in.
- They are made in such a way that they are able to withstand heavy traffic without causing any sinking or damage to the floor.
- This solid floor plan would be safe in all the conditions and resistant to traffic.
- Another big benefit is that this exposed aggregate concrete surface is slip-resistant. Because of this property, it is extremely safe for children and elderly both.
#5. Most practical solution
- Exposed aggregate concretes give you a more appealing, stylish and modern flooring that is sure to grab everyone’s attention!
- This is a material that will create a more natural looking pathway that basically needs less or no maintenance at all.
- It just needs regular cleaning of the installed concrete so that it is hygienic and clean.
- By installing these exposed aggregate concrete, you will be eliminating the formation and growth of any kind of weeds or moss altogether. Thus, it makes exposed a practical and beneficial choice for home owners.
Exposed aggregate concrete does not only have durability but also has a range of design possibilities that you can take full advantage of. Different colors and textures enable you to form your own unique design. Exposed aggregate concrete designs involve artful combinations of many materials like stones etc. to give you a design that is unique in its own way.
Although you will require a professional to help you carry out this process, it will be worth every penny. So, it is not only important that you get the best materials and best quality aggregates, but it is also important that you hire a professionally skilled contractor to turn your dream into a reality!
For gorgeous and customized Michigan Exposed Aggregate Patios, call Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free quote.
Rochester Hills Concrete Driveway Service – Mazza Company Concrete
If you are in need of a top rated Rochester Hills Concrete Driveway Service, please contact Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free estimate. Click here to see photos of our work or Follow Us on Facebook!
If your idea of a home is one that’s safe, strong, long lasting yet beautiful, then you might have chosen to buy a property with decorative concrete applications on its exterior surfaces, such as a concrete driveway, and you did just the right thing.
As we all know, concrete adds many benefits to homes, not just because they look amazing, but because concrete is the most long lasting building material in the market nowadays, and we believe it’s going to stay the same for a long time, but although concrete applications can last up to 20 years if properly installed and well maintained, we are aware that it can be different in some cases, and that concrete can get damaged due to factors like extreme weather, bad maintenance and bad installation. In this case, the proper thing to do is get a replacement.
A common problem in homes is the deterioration that concrete driveways suffer, which happens mainly due to heavy traffic. We know this isn’t the end of the world, but it can definitely add many headaches to your everyday life, so if you suspect that your concrete driveway needs to be replaced, why not do it now before it’s too late.
Here are 3 signs that tell you need a concrete driveway replacement:
- Cracked concrete: If you see prominent cracks on your concrete driveway, then you need to replace it for sure. This is the most notorious sign that shows that your concrete driveway needs to be replaced. Some will recommend to repair it, but this will only make you spend money on something you will need to fix again later in the year.
- Pitted concrete: Whether you notice small or large pits on your concrete driveway, this is a clear sign that your concrete driveway needs to be replaced. Patching these holes will only be a temporary solution, but they will eventually be uncovered again, and the more you let them like this the bigger they will become.
- Sunken concrete: When you notice a part of your concrete driveway is sinking, you need to hurry up to get the problem solved as soon as possible, because the longer you wait, the more your driveway will sink and it will most likely cause costly damages.
Let’s not forget that concrete applications to your home increase the value of your property, but if you ever want to sell it and your driveway or any other application you may choose to add is not in a good condition, your property will lose a lot of its value.
For an experienced and trusted Rochester Hills Concrete Driveway Service, call Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free quote.
Michigan Concrete Patio Installers – Mazza Company Concrete (248) 625-3305
If you are in need of top rated Michigan Concrete Patio Installers, contact Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free estimate. You may also click here to learn more about us or Follow Us on Facebook.
CONCRETE PATIO BENEFITS
Until wood decks became so trendy a decade or so ago, most patios were made of hard materials like concrete, brick or stone. Today, many homeowners who installed those wood decks need to replace them because of rotting or warped wood, or because they are simply fed up with the hassle of staining and sealing them every few years. Patios made of concrete or concrete pavers are making a big comeback as homeowners now realize all the benefits they were missing out on by installing wood or wood-composite decking. Here are some of the reasons why people are making the switch:
Thanks to the design versatility of concrete, your patio will never look just like your neighbor’s. And with recent advances in coloring techniques and stamping tools, patios made of poured-in-place concrete are more versatile than ever before. Concrete is easily formed into any shape, allowing you to accommodate backyard space restrictions or incorporate attractive curves. With the use of stains and other coloring methods, you can also achieve just about any hue imaginable, whether you want to match the stone facade of your house or blend in with the natural landscape.
You can also choose from a vast array of pattern and design options, including stamped patterns, stenciling, engraving, exposed aggregate and more. While many concrete patios are designed to complement the outdoor landscape, some homeowners choose a concrete patio style that complements their indoor living space to create a surface that blends in seamlessly with the interior decor. Concrete can also be made to resemble other popular patio materials, including brick, natural stone and even wood.
In addition to concrete’s versatility, concrete is highly durable and can stand up to the wide range of weather conditions found across the country. In fact, many concrete contractors in colder climates take special measures to ensure the durability of the concrete patios they produce.
When compared with individual masonry paving units and natural stone, concrete is easier to maintain because it’s a solid surface. Unlike paving stones, you won’t have sand-filled joints between units where grass and weeds can sprout. In addition, individual pavers can settle unevenly, creating dangerous tripping hazards.
When compared with wood, a concrete patio saves you the labor of staining and resealing year after year, and it’s invulnerable to termite infestation, wood rot and splintering. (See Concrete Patio Maintenance Is a Breeze).
Installing a concrete patio rather than a wood deck saves lumber and eliminates the need for regular maintenance with solvent-based wood stains and sealers.
Concrete can be stamped, engraved, stenciled or textured to resemble pricier stone or brick pavers, and often at a fraction of the cost, especially when you factor in the labor savings. The aesthetic appeal and durability of decorative concrete will also boost the resale value of your home.
If you are in need of Michigan Concrete Patio Installers, call Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free quote.
Exposed Aggregate Service Michigan – Mazza Company Concrete (248) 625-3305
If you are looking for a top rated Michigan Exposed Aggregate Service, please contact Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free estimate. Click here to see photos of our work or Follow Us on Facebook!
Pictured above is one of our beautiful Michigan Exposed Aggregate projects!
Exposed aggregate concrete is an excellent way to get a spectacular look at a reasonable cost. The finish is achieved by either seeding (adding an aggregate such as decorative rocks, quartzite or crushed glass to fresh concrete) or stripping away the surface of fresh concrete to expose an interesting aggregate already mixed into the concrete. The finish is ideal for a concrete patio, a concrete pool deck, a driveway or a sidewalk.
Advantages of Exposed Aggregate Concrete:
- More slip resistant than brushed concrete
- Almost unlimited color and texture options allow customizing your look
- Low maintenance, other than sealing and occasional cleaning
- Easier to master than other decorative techniques
- Requires fewer additional materials or tools than other decorative techniques
- Often less expensive than other decorative techniques
- Resistant to heavy traffic and extreme weather
Advanced techniques can be used to achieve even more dramatic effects. You can use contrasting aggregates, alternate areas of smooth and exposed-aggregate finishes, use wood divider strips for contrast or color the concrete in a complementary shade. Whatever effect you use, exposed aggregate concrete will get you the most bang for your buck.
For an experienced and trusted Michigan Exposed Aggregate Service, call Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free quote.
Oakland County Concrete Driveway Service – Mazza Company Concrete (248) 625-3305
If you are in need of a trusted Oakland County Concrete Driveway Service, please contact Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free estimate. Click here to learn more about us or Follow Us on Facebook.
Benefits of a Concrete Driveway
Material cost AND designed life are both important to consider when buying a driveway. Concrete offers competitive initial costs and because it requires little or no maintenance, also offers considerable savings over time.
Your driveway is your homes first impression. Concrete adds value to your curb appeal by presenting a clean, professional appearance. You know that concrete driveways are built to outlast your life time!
Natural rock and steel are the only things that can handle the wear and tear like concrete. When it comes to driveways, concrete take the most abuse and live the longest!
Your imagination is the limit! Virtually any color, texture or pattern can be duplicated with concrete.
Regardless of the landscape around your home, concrete driveways are a sure fit. Enhancing your property with concrete is resourceful.
For a top rated Oakland County Concrete Driveway Service, please call Mazza Company Concrete at (248) 625-3305 for a free quote.